Friday, February 24, 2012

Time to Crochet

I'm just really stumped with the writing prompt tonight.
Maybe I should go and see how others are faring with the topic.
Who do I wish I was related to?
When I start to contemplate the options, I immediately come back to the thought that I'd no longer be who I am, and would no longer be related to the wonderful people that I love and call my family.
I saw this beautiful picture on a friend's Face book page tonight. It' s not the ocean, but it reminds me of the ocean. What a place to contemplate topics like who I wish I was related to.
If I could choose my relatives and change the outcome, what would I do? For me that's something best left alone. I think I'll curl up on the couch with the Bear, before the fire, and watch a little TV. Who am I kidding? We'll go to our respective couches. Separate, yet together. I need to finish a magazine, and work on my crotchet scarf. 

1 comment:

  1. Now isn't that prompt just a big 'ole can of worms?! I'm with you. I've got what I've got. I'm making do. Here's to nights on the couch, instead!

    ReplyDelete