Friday, March 2, 2012

Yesterday at the Pharmacy


Would you rather make your own choices or have someone make them for you?

"Hmmm....it all depends, depends on whether I know about it, or if I don't know about it," says the Bear.

I totally agree with him. If I have knowledge and experience about the issue of choice, then I'm confident in making choices myself.

I'm also comfortable enough with others, that I could trust them to choose for me in instances where I don't have enough information.

Most days, I'd prefer to make my own decisions.

On the days when decisions are numerous, sometimes I'd like for someone else to step in and make them for me.

Yesterday at Walgreen's pharmacy, I couldn't find what a nurse friend recommended for my sinus cold.

I was left to make a choice on my own. There were so many choices I was almost overwhelmed.

The many choices made  me want an ice bag for my stuffed up head!

No comments:

Post a Comment