Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Bear's Prediction for Spring Break

I have a week of spring break ahead of me! Yippee!
I'm always so expectant in the beginning of a week off from work!
The list of spring cleaning chores that I'd like to accomplish is usually more than a mere human can complete.
The Bear told me tonight that he was dreading this week. He expects that I'll be frustrated and exhausted by the end of the week. Exhausted from working too hard, and frustrated because I won't accomplish everything from my astronomical list.
Of course, I'm still in denial, not yet able to admit that he's probably right!
I even went so far as to tell him that he's wrong, "I am going to have fun, and enjoy being at home".
He then asked me to put that in writing.
That won't be necessary, as we'll both remember by the end of the week.
Though I'll act like I don't remember what he's talking about!
We'll see how the week goes. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Cross off a days worth of chores and really take that day off...from work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very good idea. I need to "make" myself do that, escpecially since I'll have two of my grandsons most of the week. We need to go and do fun stuff! And take pictures!

    ReplyDelete