Wednesday, January 18, 2012


This was the beautiful sunset that I saw this evening.

As I came to my computer to log in and blog, I just had to stop by Facebook for a second to "see what everyone else" was doing. I saw two other pictures similar to mine.

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the beautiful sunset this evening.

I'm having trouble blogging this week. I'm having more trouble with the prompts. I've let them pile up, a couple of days now, without blogging, and when I think about the writing prompts I start feeling like it is a job I have to perform.

I think I'd like to "be like everyone else" and just write about what I want to write about.

Reading others' blogs, as the sun sets, seems of more interest to me today.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your sunset. Your blog is great! Keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete