Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tasks for new beginnings

I believe I have been blessed with a very clear message regarding my tendency toward procrastination.

It's the first of the year, I've reorganized my gym bag, my purse, and make up bags.

I have half heartedly worked on my closets, meaning that I have filled two Wal-mart bags with clothes that I didn't like from my closet. (These are not very large bags.)

My sock drawer set on the ottoman in the living room for almost two weeks before I managed to sort through the whole drawer.

On my agenda has been my husband's sock and underwear drawers. They are always so full when I go to insert clean items in the drawer. So apparently he's wearing the same socks over and over. Never using the socks at the back or the bottom of the drawer.

It's one of the jobs at near the top of my list, re-organizing his drawer. Husband calls me up in the middle of the day, to tell me that he's just "found"a little  money in his sock drawer. I wonder if he knew I was working my way into cleaning out his sock drawer?

This was funny when I told it  at the gym this morning.



1 comment:

  1. That's funny! Congrats on ticking things off your to-do list.

    ReplyDelete