Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My favorite start of the year tradition is change. Typically, change makes me uncomfortable, but at the start of the new year, I always institute some form of change in my life. Driving past a bank billboard today, it read "change is good". Why do we always have to convince ourselves of that? What drives us to want to change things about our lives, patterns and behavior during this time of year? One of my changes involves changing my socks. Not the ones I'm wearing silly! But actually changing out the type of socks I wear. I'm chaniging to knee socks, instead of ankle socks to improve my circulation.  My gym pal Irene told me it was a sign of growing older. Oh well, at least my legs will feel better because of the change!

http://www.blogher.com/nablopomo-soup-add-your-january-posts?from=comments

No comments:

Post a Comment