Thursday, January 19, 2012


The evening sky has been magnificent! And I'm not the only one whose noticed! I've seen numerous pictures of the evening sky on Facebook and others have blogged about it also.

This reminds me of the Marshall Tucker song;

"And there's fire on the mountain, lightnin' in the air
Gold in them hills and it's waitin' for me there "

It really wasn't this bright, but my camera caught the hues and magnified them until they look like fire!

Today's writing prompt asked if I would watch a movie after missing a few minutes of the beginning.

It really depends on the movie, and the audience. If others are watching, I'd go ahead and watch. If it were a comedy I could watch without the beginning.

If it were just me and my honey, and a serious movie, I'd have to insist that I see it from the beginning.

This isn't really an issue in our home anymore, thanks to the invention of the DVR. We record practically everything we watch.

Then we watch when we want, and rewind what we missed, stop and start at will.

I'm starting to get this mindset that I can rewind anything. Driving my car, listening to the radio, I turn it down to go to the bank, then when I turn it back up, I hear something I wanted to hear, and instantly my brain tells me to hit the rewind button.

Obviously, I don't have a rewind button on the radio in my car.

I wish I could rewind the sunset for others to see too!




No comments:

Post a Comment