Monday, January 2, 2012

Day Two

I've committed to writing every day in a blog, but it seems that I've spent more time trying to develop my own blog site, and reading and looking at other's sites. I have to admit that I've learned alot since I started trying to set up my own blog, but the unanswered questions still outwiegh the answers. But in my quest for progress, rather than perfection, I'd say that it's been a success today. I tend to want to measure my ability based on what everyone else "looks" like here, but I'm going to celebrate my new beginnings, and the progress I've made in just a few days in starting this endeavor.
In parting on New Year's Eve, my father brought attention to the new year ahead of us, as he does every year. He has always inspired me to make resolutions for the upcoming year, and he is meticulous with goal setting for himself. His comment this year was to note where I am at this time in my life, then consider where I was a year ago, and where I plan to be next year. With this in mind, I'll rest well tonight, knowing that my blog is not where I want it to be yet, but it is so much farther along than it was a year ago! http://blogher.com/nablopomo-soup-add-your-january-posts?from=comments

1 comment: